Lost Mountain Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers in Lost Mountain
Hurt in an accident in Lost Mountain? If someone else injured you, they may owe you compensation. Get the legal help you need to recover the money you deserve.
Contact Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., for a free initial claim review with a Lost Mountain personal injury attorney.
For over four decades, our firm has advocated for the rights of those injured in the greater Atlanta area. We focus on obtaining the money our clients deserve, and our dedication shows in the millions of dollars in compensation we’ve successfully secured over the years. Let us put this to work on your behalf.
Lost Mountain Personal Injury Guide
- Why Hire a Lost Mountain Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C.?
- How Much Is Your Case Worth?
- Personal Injury Claims in Lost Mountain, GA
- Get Legal Help to Fight the Insurance Companies
- Steps to Take After an Accident in Lost Mountain
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Lost Mountain
- A Lost Mountain Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Will Stand Up for You
Why Hire a Lost Mountain Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C.?
You deserve compensation for the injuries someone else caused you. Moreover, you deserve an experienced, tenacious, and successful personal injury attorney to help you pursue it.
You deserve the legal team with Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C.
- Our extensive experience: Since 1977, attorney Dan Saxton and our team have advocated for the rights and interests of injured clients throughout the Greater Atlanta metro area. Over the decades, we’ve seen it all, allowing us to develop legal strategies that guide our clients through the claims process and litigation when necessary. Our track record of success speaks for itself.
- Our thorough legal knowledge: Our team deeply understands Georgia personal injury law, enabling us to handle a wide range of cases. We know what it takes to get your case moving and how to deal with the insurance companies, especially those that refuse to make a fair settlement offer or outright deny valid claims.
- Our affordability: We understand the financial burdens you experience after getting hurt in an accident. You deserve top-notch legal representation regardless of your financial situation, so we offer free consultations and contingency fee arrangements. You will never pay anything upfront or out-of-pocket to hire our firm. We get paid only if we recover compensation for you. We will take on all your case’s expenses and financial risks so you can focus on healing.
Our firm has established a record of successful client results in many personal injury cases.
Some of our most significant results include:
- A $862,500 settlement in a Buckhead T-bone collision case where our client suffered spinal disc herniations and traumatic brain injuries
- A $650,000 settlement in a rear-end accident case in Cobb County, where our client suffered back injuries and PTSD
- A $485,000 settlement of a Fulton County front-end collision accident where the at-fault driver disregarded a stop sign, causing our client to suffer back, neck, and wrist injuries
How Much Is Your Case Worth?
After an injury that was not your fault, you may recover compensation for what you suffered.
This recovery could include money for your:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation
- Costs of long-term care or support services for disabilities that result from your injuries
- Lost income and lost future earning capacity
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Lost quality of life due to physical disabilities or permanent, visible scarring and disfigurement
Personal Injury Claims in Lost Mountain, GA
According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, the Lost Mountain area had 27,273 motor vehicle accidents last year. These accidents led to 407 suspected cases of severe injury and 66 fatalities.
Dangerous traffic locales around the Atlanta metro area include:
- Panola Road and Covington Highway
- South Hairston Road and Covington Highway
- North Hairston Road and Memorial Drive
- Godby Road and Old National Highway
- Tara Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway
At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., our seasoned legal team has extensive experience representing clients in personal injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Insurance disputes
- Wrongful death
Turn to our firm for help recovering from accident injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Degloving injuries
- Ligament sprains/tears
- Muscle or tendon strains/tears
- Herniated spinal disc injuries
- Nerve damage
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Get Legal Help to Fight the Insurance Companies
Don’t assume that the insurance companies will want to help you after an accident. Insurers fight hard to save themselves money. You need experienced legal counsel to level the playing field and pursue the full amount you deserve.
A Lost Mountain personal injury attorney from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., can take on the insurance companies for you, so you don’t have to worry about inadvertently damaging your claim by answering trick questions or getting pressured into accepting less than fair value for your case.
Steps to Take After an Accident in Lost Mountain
After an accident in Lost Mountain, to pursue the full recovery you deserve:
- Notify law enforcement or other appropriate authorities or parties about the accident.
- Seek medical help if you have not done so already, and follow the doctor’s treatment plan.
- Keep all bills, invoices, and receipts of your expenses from the accident. Gather your pay stubs or income statements if you suffer a loss of earnings.
- Obtain copies of any accident/incident reports and medical records of your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Contact a Lost Mountain personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. They can complete many important steps for you, so that you can focus on recovering your health.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Lost Mountain
Here are the answers to some of the questions prospective clients frequently ask us.
In Georgia, the statute of limitations gives you two years after sustaining injuries in an accident to file a lawsuit against those responsible. Don’t put off starting your case. You may lose your right to compensation if you file suit after the limitations period expires.
No one can predict how long it may take you to obtain financial recovery through a personal injury settlement. Numerous factors will influence the timeline of your personal injury case, such as the complexity of the case, how clearly liable the other party is, and their insurance company’s willingness to negotiate.
At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we know how painful the aftermath of an accident can be – and how costly. That’s why we represent clients on a contingency fee basis, which our clients don’t pay us unless we recover compensation on their behalf.
We receive a percentage of what we obtain as our legal fee, so clients never pay out-of-pocket to get the legal advocacy they need for their personal injury claim.
A Lost Mountain Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Will Stand Up for You
Did you suffer injuries due to the negligence or recklessness of another party? If so, a Lost Mountain personal injury attorney can help you demand compensation for your medical expenses, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
YOU CAN ALWAYS AFFORD OUR HELP
Many injured victims often worry that they will not be able to afford legal assistance. This is a completely understandable concern, as qualified lawyers are often portrayed by the media as ‘expensive’. However, the reality is far different.
Indeed, at Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. our highly experienced Atlanta personal injury attorneys take all claims on a contingency fee basis. Here is what that actually means for you and your family:
Free consultations: Our experienced legal team will review your personal injury case, free of charge. We will do this will out any obligations, strings or hidden cost for you. We are here to help you move your claim forward.
No out-of-pocket fees: We recoup our legal fees as a percentage of your settlement offer or successful verdict. Our clients never have to pay anything upfront or out of their own pocket, ever. No hourly billing: With contingency fees agreements, you do not need to worry about hourly billing rates. When you hire us, you can pick up the phone and call your lawyer without getting charged for it. No financial risks: Finally, if your case is not successful, then we do not get paid. At Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C., we are so confident that we can help you, that our firm will gladly take on all of the financial risks involved with bringing your case.
Get Aggressive Legal Help Today!
Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. is a Personal Injury Law practice that is a advocate for the underserved in Atlanta.