Mableton Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers in Mableton
After suffering injuries in an accident in Mableton, get the legal help you need to pursue financial relief for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Contact Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., today for your free initial consultation with our experienced Mableton personal injury lawyers.
For over 40 years, our firm has advocated for the rights of injury victims throughout Northern Georgia. We take pride in developing long-lasting relationships with each of our clients, providing them with the compassionate, practical representation they deserve. Call or contact us online to learn more about your legal options for seeking compensation after an injury.
Mableton Personal Injury Guide
- Why Hire Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., for Your Case
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Personal Injury Cases in Mableton, GA
- Don’t Take on the Insurance Companies Alone
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Mableton
- Choose an Experienced Mableton Personal Injury Lawyer to Defend Your Rights and Interests
Why Hire Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., for Your Case
If you suffered injuries in an accident, you may have a personal injury claim against those at fault for your harm. Choosing the right personal injury lawyer can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
For over 40 years, clients have turned to Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., because:
- We have extensive experience that includes over four decades of handling personal injury cases in the Atlanta area. We have the knowledge and resources to help our clients navigate the legal system and stand up for their rights and interests.
- Our team has considerable knowledge of Georgia personal injury law, enabling us to handle all kinds of cases. We know what steps to take to pursue your claims and hold at-fault parties accountable for your injuries and losses. Our firm knows how to take on the insurance companies when they refuse to pay you fair and full compensation.
- You will never pay anything upfront or out of pocket to hire us to represent you. We offer free consultations and contingency fee arrangements, which means we get paid only if we win compensation for you.
Our firm has a proven track record of successfully recovering the financial relief our clients need to put their lives back on track after devastating accidents.
Some of our top results include:
- $992,000-plus settlement in Cobb County for a client who suffered severe neck and back injuries after getting rear-ended by a commercial vehicle
- $862,500 settlement for a T-bone accident in Buckhead where our client suffered traumatic brain injuries and herniated spinal disc injuries
- $650,000 settlement in Cobb County in a three-car rear-end accident case where our client suffered from spinal disc herniations and PTSD
How Much Is My Case Worth?
In a personal injury case, you may seek compensation for expenses or losses you suffer due to accident injuries, including:
- Medical bills
- Costs of long-term care
- Ongoing or future losses of income
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Lost quality of life due to disabilities or visible scarring and disfigurement
Personal Injury Cases in Mableton, GA
According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, 27,273 traffic crashes happened in Cobb County in one recent year, which resulted in 407 cases of suspected severe injuries and 66 traffic fatalities.
Some of the most dangerous traffic spots in the metro Atlanta area include:
- Panola Road and Covington Highway
- South Hairston Road and Covington Highway
- North Hairston Road and Memorial Drive
- Godby Road and Old National Highway
- Tara Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway
At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., our experienced legal team represents clients in all kinds of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Insurance disputes
- Wrongful death
Our firm also helps clients suffering from severe or life-altering injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Ligament sprains/tears
- Muscle and tendon strains/tears
- Degloving injuries
- Herniated spinal disc injuries
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Don’t Take on the Insurance Companies Alone
After an accident, you may have the option of filing a claim with the insurance company. However, you should not assume you will receive total compensation on your claim, even if another party caused the accident.
Insurance companies maximize profits by paying accident victims as little money as possible. You need aggressive legal counsel who will push back when insurers try to delay or deny your claim and help you pursue the full compensation you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Mableton
Some of the most common questions that our personal injury clients ask us include:
Each personal injury case will follow a unique timeline. Some cases settle in a few months. Others take years to resolve.
Various factors will affect the duration of a personal injury case, including:
- The type and severity of injuries you’ve suffered
- The duration of your medical treatment
- The complexity of the evidence in your case
- Whether other people also suffered injuries in the accident
- The number of potentially liable parties
- Whether you share any fault for the accident
- The availability of insurance coverage
- How long the insurance company takes to investigate or respond to your claim
- Whether you need to file a lawsuit in your personal injury case
At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we never charge any money upfront to begin working on a personal injury case. We get paid only if we secure a settlement for you, receiving a percentage of the total financial recovery we obtain for you. Hence, you pay nothing out-of-pocket for the experienced legal representation you need.
Choose an Experienced Mableton Personal Injury Lawyer to Defend Your Rights and Interests
When you’ve gotten hurt in an accident caused by someone else, you have the right to pursue compensation and justice.
Call Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., today at (404) 890-5631 or (770) GET PAID for your free no-obligation consultation with our experienced Mableton personal injury lawyers. We will fight to hold those at fault for your harm and loss accountable and help you seek the maximum compensation.
YOU CAN ALWAYS AFFORD OUR HELP
Many injured victims often worry that they will not be able to afford legal assistance. This is a completely understandable concern, as qualified lawyers are often portrayed by the media as ‘expensive’. However, the reality is far different.
Indeed, at Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. our highly experienced Atlanta personal injury attorneys take all claims on a contingency fee basis. Here is what that actually means for you and your family:
Free consultations: Our experienced legal team will review your personal injury case, free of charge. We will do this will out any obligations, strings or hidden cost for you. We are here to help you move your claim forward.
No out-of-pocket fees: We recoup our legal fees as a percentage of your settlement offer or successful verdict. Our clients never have to pay anything upfront or out of their own pocket, ever. No hourly billing: With contingency fees agreements, you do not need to worry about hourly billing rates. When you hire us, you can pick up the phone and call your lawyer without getting charged for it. No financial risks: Finally, if your case is not successful, then we do not get paid. At Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C., we are so confident that we can help you, that our firm will gladly take on all of the financial risks involved with bringing your case.
Get Aggressive Legal Help Today!
Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. is a Personal Injury Law practice that is a advocate for the underserved in Atlanta.