Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers in Marietta
If someone injured you in Marietta, you have the right to pursue compensation from them for your medical bills, property damage, lost income, and much more. Let Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. fight to recover the money you need from the person who hurt you.
For over four decades, we’ve worked hard to serve the people of the Atlanta metro area, always putting our clients’ needs first. Our clients appreciate our dedication to excellent customer service and the results we deliver for them.
That’s why hundreds keep in touch with us after their cases end, referring family and friends needing stellar legal representation to us.
Find out what differentiates us when you contact us for a free initial case evaluation with our Marietta personal injury lawyers.
Marietta Personal Injury Guide
- Why Choose Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., for Your Case?
- Compensation Available in Personal Injury Claims
- About Personal Injury Claims in Marietta
- A Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer Can Stand up to the Insurance Companies
- What Should You Do After an Accident in Marietta?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Marietta
- Let a Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., Advocate for Your Rights and Interests
Why Choose Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., for Your Case?
Hiring an attorney can make pursuing financial recovery for your injuries much easier. But how do you know when you’ve found the right attorney for your case?
At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we believe that we stand out from other law firms because of:
- Our vast experience: Since 1977, attorney Dan Saxton and our team have advocated for the rights and interests of injured clients throughout the Atlanta metro area. Over those years, we’ve seen all kinds of personal injury cases and have learned how to help our clients navigate the legal process and the obstacles or challenges that may arise in theirs.
- Our extensive legal knowledge: Our deep knowledge of Georgia personal injury law enables us to handle many cases. We know what to do to get your claim moving and how to stand up for your rights.
- Our affordability: The weeks after an injury are tough, so our firm won’t add to your expenses. We offer free consultation and work on contingency fee arrangements, which means clients never pay upfront or out-of-pocket to hire us. We take on the costs of your case and the financial risk of pursuing your claims and only get paid if we recover money for you.
Our firm also has a long track record of success in various personal injury cases. Some of our more notable results include:
- A $650,000 settlement of a four-vehicle collision case in Alpharetta, where our client suffered neck/back injuries and TBIs
- A $360,000 settlement for a client who suffered a low-speed rear-end accident in Athens while still recovering from injuries sustained in a prior accident, which led to severe trauma, including concussion, cervical spinal herniations, and a rotator cuff tear
- A $265,000 settlement that included $135,000 for medical expenses for a client who aggravated preexisting neck and back injuries and degenerative changes after being T-boned by a commercial vehicle
Compensation Available in Personal Injury Claims
Through a personal injury claim, you could recover compensation for a wide range of financial or personal losses you suffered due to accident injuries.
Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. will leave no stone unturned in pursuing maximum financial recovery for your:
- Medical treatment and long-term care expenses
- Ongoing and future losses of earnings and job benefits
- Physical pain and anguish
- Emotional trauma or distress
- Reduced quality of life from disabilities or disfigurement/scarring
About Personal Injury Claims in Marietta
According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, 27,273 traffic crashes occurred near Marietta in just one year, which led to 407 cases of severe injuries and 66 traffic fatalities.
Some of the most dangerous intersections around metro Marietta include:
- Panola Road and Covington Highway
- South Hairston Road and Covington Highway
- North Hairston Road and Memorial Drive
- Godby Road and Old National Highway
- Tara Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway
Our firm advocates for the rights and interests of clients who suffered harm and loss due to:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Insurance disputes
- Wrongful death
Let us guide you through the recovery process as you work to heal from physical trauma such as:
- Broken bones
- Ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries
- Herniated spinal disc injuries
- Degloving injuries
- Internal organ injuries
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Facial and head injuries
A Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer Can Stand up to the Insurance Companies
Accident victims often face significant obstacles from the insurance company when pursuing their claims. Insurers will do everything possible to minimize their liability for your injuries and losses, including scrounging up any information they might use to undercut your claims.
A Marietta personal injury lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., can advocate for you during this process by dealing with the adjusters and defense attorneys for you. That way, you can focus on your treatment and rehabilitation. Our firm will protect your rights and interests and fight for every penny the at-fault party owes you.
What Should You Do After an Accident in Marietta?
Taking these steps after an accident in Marietta can protect your health and prepare your personal injury case:
- Report the accident to the appropriate authorities or parties.
- Seek prompt medical care to document your injuries from the accident and begin the recovery process.
- Request copies of your medical records and any accident/incident reports created after the accident.
- Keep records of your financial losses from the accident, including bills, invoices, receipts, and pay stubs or income statements.
- Contact a Marietta personal injury lawyer to start pursuing your legal claims. They can guide your decisions and shoulder the work in your case for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Marietta
Common questions that personal injury victims have about their legal rights include:
Georgia’s statute of limitations typically requires you to file your personal injury lawsuit within two years of an accident in Marietta.
Contact Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., as soon as possible to ensure your case gets filed on time—any lawsuit filed after the limitation period expires risks getting dismissed by the trial court.
Various factors will affect the timeline of your personal injury claim. A case can take a few months to a couple of years to resolve.
Circumstances that may determine the length of your case include:
- The nature of your injuries or resulting disabilities
- The duration of your medical treatment
- The number of potentially liable parties in your case
- Whether other people also suffered injuries in the accident
- Whether you bear any fault for causing the accident or your injuries
- The complexity of the evidence or legal issues in your case
- The available insurance coverage and how quickly the insurance company processes your claim
- Whether you need to file a lawsuit during your personal injury case
At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we recognize that hiring a lawyer shouldn’t add to the financial pressures you experience from medical bills or lost earnings.
For this reason, we handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless we recover money for our client. We receive a percentage of the total financial recovery secured as our legal fee, so clients never pay out of pocket to get legal help pursuing financial relief.
Let a Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., Advocate for Your Rights and Interests
Did someone hurt you in Marietta? Get legal help to stand up to the liable parties and insurance companies to demand compensation and accountability.
Call Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., at (404) 890-5631 or (770) GET PAID today for your free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our Marietta personal injury attorneys will fight to secure the financial resources you need to heal and get your life back on track.
YOU CAN ALWAYS AFFORD OUR HELP
Many injured victims often worry that they will not be able to afford legal assistance. This is a completely understandable concern, as qualified lawyers are often portrayed by the media as ‘expensive’. However, the reality is far different.
Indeed, at Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. our highly experienced Atlanta personal injury attorneys take all claims on a contingency fee basis. Here is what that actually means for you and your family:
Free consultations: Our experienced legal team will review your personal injury case, free of charge. We will do this will out any obligations, strings or hidden cost for you. We are here to help you move your claim forward.
No out-of-pocket fees: We recoup our legal fees as a percentage of your settlement offer or successful verdict. Our clients never have to pay anything upfront or out of their own pocket, ever. No hourly billing: With contingency fees agreements, you do not need to worry about hourly billing rates. When you hire us, you can pick up the phone and call your lawyer without getting charged for it. No financial risks: Finally, if your case is not successful, then we do not get paid. At Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C., we are so confident that we can help you, that our firm will gladly take on all of the financial risks involved with bringing your case.
Get Aggressive Legal Help Today!
Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. is a Personal Injury Law practice that is a advocate for the underserved in Atlanta.