Roswell Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers in Roswell
If you’ve suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else, you deserve to seek compensation and justice for your losses. At Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we can pursue financial relief for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Our firm advocates for the rights of injury victims in Roswell and throughout Northern Georgia, and we can do the same for you. Our proven track record includes millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Contact our office today for a free consultation with a Roswell personal injury lawyer and learn more about your legal options.
Roswell Personal Injury Guide
- Why Choose a Roswell Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C.?
- Personal Injury Compensation You Can Recover in a Legal Claim
- Personal Injury Claims in Roswell, GA
- Turn to Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., to Take on the Insurance Companies
- What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in an Accident?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims in Roswell
- A Roswell Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., Will Fight for Your Rights and Interests
Why Choose a Roswell Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C.?
After an accident, you can pursue a personal injury claim against those responsible for your injuries.
For over four decades, injured people have turned to Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., because:
- We have considerable legal experience representing clients in personal injury cases since 1977. Over the years, founding attorney Dan Saxton has handled various personal injury claims and helped clients pursue compensation no matter how complex the case.
- We have deep knowledge of Georgia personal injury law, allowing us to take on all claims. We can fight back when the insurance companies try to delay, minimize, or deny your claim.
- We offer free consultations and contingency fee arrangements, so clients never pay anything upfront or out-of-pocket to hire our firm. We get paid only if we secure compensation for you.
We have a proven record of success in personal injury cases.
Some of our most notable results include:
- A $775,000 settlement in Dekalb County in a rear-end collision case where our client sustained severe back injuries
- A $360,00 settlement in Athens for a client already recovering from injuries sustained in a prior accident after a low-speed rear-end collision caused our client to suffer a concussion, cervical herniations, and a rotator cuff tear
- A $340,000 settlement in Kennesaw following a multi-vehicle commercial vehicle accident on I-75 where our client suffered a traumatic brain injury and spinal disc herniations and a total loss of their vehicle
Personal Injury Compensation You Can Recover in a Legal Claim
Personal injury compensation can provide you with money for financial and personal losses from an accident.
You could get compensation for:
- Medical treatment
- Costs of care or support for long-term or permanent disabilities
- Ongoing and future losses of income
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life due to disabilities or disfigurement
Personal Injury Claims in Roswell, GA
According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, 58,045 motor vehicle accidents occurred in Fulton County in one recent year. These accidents caused nearly a thousand severe injuries and 153 traffic accident fatalities.
In addition, some of the most deadly intersections in metro Atlanta include:
- Panola Road and Covington Highway
- South Hairston Road and Covington Highway
- North Hairston Road and Memorial Drive
- Godby Road and Old National Highway
- Tara Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway
Our firm has extensive experience advocating for clients’ rights in personal injury cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Insurance disputes
- Wrongful death
We help clients suffering accident injuries such as:
- Torn ligaments/tendons/muscles or herniated spinal discs
- Nerve damage
- Broken bones
- Internal organ injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Degloving injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Turn to Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., to Take on the Insurance Companies
Accident victims frequently face challenges when pursuing compensation from insurance companies. Insurers have a financial interest in paying as little money as possible for claims. Adjusters use various tactics to weaken the strength of a case or pressure victims into accepting less than fair value for their claims.
A personal injury attorney from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., can advocate for you when insurers try to delay or deny your claims or pay you less than what you deserve.
What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in an Accident?
You can take action after an accident that can put you in a better position to pursue compensation:
- Report the accident to the appropriate authorities, such as reporting a motor vehicle accident to law enforcement.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan and keep all follow-up appointments.
- Gather your bills, invoices, receipts, and income statements to calculate your financial losses from your injuries.
- Request copies of any accident/incident reports and medical or rehab records.
- Contact a Roswell personal injury attorney to learn about your legal options for seeking compensation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims in Roswell
Common questions that personal injury victims have about their legal claims include:
Although an attorney cannot predict how long a personal injury case might take, these factors will affect the duration and timeline of a case:
- The severity of your injuries
- The duration of your medical recovery
- The number of potentially liable parties
- Whether other people also got hurt in the accident
- The complexity of the facts or legal issues in your case
At Buckhead Law Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we know that an accident can have significant financial consequences. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid only if we recover compensation for a client. We only take a percentage of the compensation we secure, so you never pay out-of-pocket for experienced legal representation.
A Roswell Personal Injury Lawyer from Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., Will Fight for Your Rights and Interests
After getting hurt in an accident in Roswell, let Buckhead Law Saxton Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., help you pursue compensation and accountability from those responsible. Call us today at (404) 890-5631 or (770) GET PAID for a free no-obligation consultation with a Roswell personal injury lawyer and learn more about your legal options.
YOU CAN ALWAYS AFFORD OUR HELP
Many injured victims often worry that they will not be able to afford legal assistance. This is a completely understandable concern, as qualified lawyers are often portrayed by the media as ‘expensive’. However, the reality is far different.
Indeed, at Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. our highly experienced Atlanta personal injury attorneys take all claims on a contingency fee basis. Here is what that actually means for you and your family:
Free consultations: Our experienced legal team will review your personal injury case, free of charge. We will do this will out any obligations, strings or hidden cost for you. We are here to help you move your claim forward.
No out-of-pocket fees: We recoup our legal fees as a percentage of your settlement offer or successful verdict. Our clients never have to pay anything upfront or out of their own pocket, ever. No hourly billing: With contingency fees agreements, you do not need to worry about hourly billing rates. When you hire us, you can pick up the phone and call your lawyer without getting charged for it. No financial risks: Finally, if your case is not successful, then we do not get paid. At Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C., we are so confident that we can help you, that our firm will gladly take on all of the financial risks involved with bringing your case.
Get Aggressive Legal Help Today!
Buckhead Law Saxton Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. is a Personal Injury Law practice that is a advocate for the underserved in Atlanta.